Senior UX Designer
The position in a nutshell:
We are looking for a Senior UX Designer who will be responsible for valuate and build structures and systems of multidisciplinary design, plan and prioritize work and collaborate closely with visual design, project management teams to ensure the delivery of high-quality, end-to-end UX solutions.
- Create harmonious solutions that deliver great user experiences on smartphones, tablets, and desktops/laptops.
- Plan, facilitate and conduct research with end users and stakeholders.
- Organize and apply human centered design methods in projects.
- Define the user experience design through information architecture, wireframes and user flows and validate it through usability testing.
- Create interactive product prototypes.
- Ensure that every aspect of the user interface can be delivered correctly by providing information architecture documents, annotated wireframes, – user flows to visual designers, developers, and QA teams.
- Articulate hard-to-see aspects of a product user experience through experience maps, user journeys, and conceptual designs.
- Participate brainstorming sessions and design reviews for UX team.
- Choose the right communication methods, deliverables to convey progress and concerns to internal and external stakeholders.
- Seek design critiques actively to improve the quality of the work produced, and grow with the feedback.
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years experience of User Experience Design and Research with consumer applications.
- Strategic understanding and expert knowledge of user experience design processes.
- Strategic thinker with broad experience, capable of effectively configuring and deploying different qualitative and quantitative research methods, as appropriate to the project vision and goals.
- Talent and passion for design research; creating exciting and engaging user experiences.
- Design experience in mobile platforms, web, and desktop applications.
- Proficiency in design tools (Sketch, Adobe CC, and other design tools).
- Generally up to date with the design trends in the space.
- Strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- BAs degree in Design (e.g. industrial, product, interaction, service Design), HCI, or a related field.
- MA /MSc degree in Design, HCI, Psychology, or a related field preferred.
- Current Portfolio.
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now.