Senior Python Developer
At Verikoru, development is the heartbeat of our service offering. Our developers are technology enthusiasts who follow technology trends closely to be one step ahead all the time. Every day they use their technological know-how to create something new. By incorporating new technologies into product and service design, they help us create radically simple and seamless experiences.
The position in a nutshell:
Verikoru is in search of Python developers who will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of a scalable, secure and well designed internal software products from research and design to implementation. You’ll be working closely with designers, analysts, quality assurance and other teams to translate each requirement into real-life products.
If you are interested, please see the followings describing the qualifications we expect.
- Plan, design, implement, and document new data pipelines to bring new data analytics to the team
- Collaborate with teammates and stakeholders on new feature requests, improving existing tools and reports
- Attend team meetings and offer solutions to challenging problems
- Mentor other team members on best code practices and participate in code reviews
- Assist other departments with related projects and know how to connect them with useful data
Qualifications & Experience
- Python Development Lifecycle (Design, Implementation, Test, Deploy)
- 5+ Years of software development experience building scalable systems
- SQL (Designing schema, indexing, building scalable systems)
- GIT (branching, develop new features, merge)
- Linux (ability to navigate, manage crontab, install packages as needed)
- Bachelors in a computer science or related faculty required
- Experience with VM container software (Docker / Kubernetes) deploying as micro-services
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good enough for written and verbal communication
- Ability to keep deadlines while applying good design principals
- Ability to learn quickly on the job and implementing best industry practices
Nice to have
- Experience with Odoo Framework
- Experience with CRM or ERP systems developed using Python
- Experience with distributed systems (load balancing, proxying)
- Knowledge of queue and streaming systems like RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Strong analytical skills
- Leading code reviews
- Fulfilled military obligation (for male candidates)
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now.