Senior engineers who have extensive experience in the DevOps space who want help shape the processes of an already strong infrastructure team.
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer having the following qualifications to be employed in our company.
Primary job responsibilities
- 8+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience in one or more configuration management frameworks such as Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Ansible
- High interest in Big Data scenarios, a good technology background and experience in working with engineering teams
- Fluent in one or more scripting languages (such as Python, Go, Shell Scripting)
- Experience in hosting applications in virtualized environments such as KVM / VMWare
- Experience in managing source in Git and related workflows
- Experience in managing CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins, Bamboo, Gitlab-CI
- Strong experience with IT security practices such as encryption, certificates and key management (like Hashicorp Vault, OpenKMS)
- Experience administering monitoring and alerting tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Nagios, Graphite
- Fluent English both spoken and written
- Experience administering open source server software (such as Nginx, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch, Cassandra)
- Experience in building and improving CI/CD pipelines automating builds, deployments and process. Deep experience with Jenkins (or similar tools) is important
- 3+ years of experience with Experience ELK, log management and analysis, Metrics reporting, builds and performance monitoring/tuning of various infrastructure
- Experience with tools such as Docker and Docker-based deployments
- Experience in cluster management/orchestration technologies (such as Kubernetes)
- Building large-scale web applications and working with distributed systems experience
- Experience in managing firewalls (Checkpoint R80), VPN, F5 Load balancer, Internet security, PCI compliance.