- Work directly with business leads to understand the requirements and needs and translate those into technical and functional designs.
- Understand the gaps in the requirements and the type of solution needed.
- Build relationships, integrate business and IT resources to ensure successful communication and implementation.
- Create and manage project documentation including business requirements, functional design documents, acceptance criteria, creating wireframes, data flow diagrams (DFD) and sequence diagrams.
- Ensure compliance of designs with corporate policies, business strategies and technology directions.
- Participate brainstorming sessions and meetings with dev team.
Qualifications & Experience
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems or related fields.
- 3+ years of professional software analysis experience, preferably ERP projects.
- Strong computer skills to produce effective documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
- Communicates well in writing by composing clear documents; facility with editing and/or proof-reading is required.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality standards relative to software development, relational database principals, computer-assisted analysis and business case modelling.
- Being familiar with Project Management principles is a plus. (Agile/Scrum etc.).
- Strong sense of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly effective time management and multitasking skills.
- Having high responsibility along with excellent coordination and teamwork skills.
- Team player- focuses on the team success continuously demonstrating positive can-do attitude.
- Positive-minded individual and have the drive and ambition to take on the unexpected challenges which may occur.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Current Portfolio.
Tell us why you’re the right one to join our team. Apply now.